> >> Possibly. TB's are great at posting such BS, I'd be very careful. A
> >> common pattern really among many fundamentalists: dazzle with the BS.

This and other references to TBers has made me ponder. If Vaj is
refering to posters on this list as TBers, as do Barry and some others
at times, it appears we have different views of what TBers and TMO
fundamentalists are.

To me:
Ron F is a TBer. (massive poster of a year or so ago)

Nablus (sp) has attitudes of a TBer, but way off the program with
Creme and all..

The guy of Purusha who just got married and was off to set up a mall
store was a TBer (posted a year or so a go, but comes to mind).

Bob B has some aspects of a TB, and some quite non-TB qualities.

Many of us in the past were evangelistic, fundamentalist, TTBers.

Other than those above, I can't recall anyone who posts regularly as a
TBer in the real sense of the word -- aka very hard-core. Judy,
Spraig, Shemp, etc. do not fit the TB, very hard core profile.