On Jul 20, 2006, at 9:29 AM, new.morning wrote:

I've never been to MySpace, and I'm sure

it's fun, but just as an advisory, you

should probably look into the agreement

you signed to join up before posting any-

thing there you might later want to publish

yourself. The "fine print" says that MySpace

(that is, Rupert Murdoch) owns the rights

to anything posted there.

That sounds odd. I am not challenging you, I am quite interested in

this. But I am a little skeptical. Where did you come across this:

from an article or blog that quoted the relevant parts of the

agreement? Or from some bar or dinner converstaion story / punchline?

Or other source?

It's been mentioned widely in the media.