--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "Wow", these guy's, these musicians, are really drawing a lot of
> media attention from all over the world...Perhaps, this will allow
> me to spread Guru Dev's Knowledge, must faster; that would be a
> good ting."

I know that you like to inspire yourself with positive
thoughts about Maharishi, and that's cool. But I couldn't
help but notice a phrase in your post, and how it's been
*missing* in Maharishi's "pronouncements" for some time
now.

In many, if not most, of the messages reposted here, the
name of Guru Dev rarely comes up. Instead, it's "*my*
teaching," "*my* TM technique," "*my* work." My, my, my.

Here's a project for you aspiring academics. Go back in
TM history and see when Maharishi's language changed
from doing his teacher's work to wanting to get credit
for his own. I would bet that about that time the TMO's
reputation in the world began its downward spiral.

Different intent, different effect.