> And what do you say to this quote from Larry
> Domash's introductory essay to the first volume
> of the Collected Papers?

You didn't ask me, but reading it, it honestly
sounds made up to me. In fourteen years, I never
heard Maharishi talk this way, or even close.
I've never heard anything even remotely like this.
I think Domash just came up with something that
he thought was true, and wrote it down.

Unlike you, I don't believe that Maharishi reads
all the stuff that goes into the books. I've seen
otherwise. If he read this, he probably thought,
"Well, this sounds as good as anything else" and
let it slide. But it doesn't strike me as having
come from anything he actually said.

I am *not* either ragging on Maharishi or saying
that I don't think he came up with the TM tech-
nique on his own, BTW. It's just that this stuff
honestly doesn't sound real to me. I knew Domash
for a while, and it sounds like the bullshit he
used to spout, and usually get away with.