By the way, congrats on this article. I've been to
Fairfield only once, years ago, and didn't know all
that much about it until I came to FFL. It sounds as
if you've managed to create a very nice place there,
in the unlikeliest of locations. I wish you who live
there well with it in the future, whatever the
fortunes of the TMO may turn out to be. Obviously,
it is no longer the dominating factor in the town;
living well is.