Exactly, sustainable living is the motivating factor here, both within and without the TMO. Obviously most of us would not have come without it, and there is a real feeling of community as much of the stress due to the TMO/non-TMO stuff fades away. I think you'd notice many positive changes if you were to visit again.

Sal