--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > It would take PK a month or so to realize that he had skipped right
> > > into a carefully moulded minefield.
> > >
> > > Because this is what WP apparently has petrified into: controversial
> > > articles have been appropriated by clicques of people who scream
> > > bloody murder and throw the V word at anyone who thinks he or she can
> > > contribute, whilst ingratiating themselves with admins.
> > >
> > > True to his nature (but unfortunatelly still too innocent for this
> > > world) PK became pissed off at these attacks and held his ground. His
> > > greatest mistake, however, was to take the allegations against TM and
> > > MMY at face value and investigate the sources.
> > >
> > > When this was done - and it was apparent that the TM and MMY articels
> > > have been kidnapped by entities dedicatedly hostile to TM etc - he
> > > said so.
> > >
> > > The rest, as it is said, is history.
> > >
> > > (2) Instead of caving in to the constant barrage of allegations
> > > against PK, sparaig, take a couple of steps back and review the
> > > situation. Here are a few suggestions:
> > >
> > > a. compare Mr Skolnicks interpretation of wikipedia rules with the
> > > rules themselves. When you do this, you're actually going to learn
> > > that what S is trying to portray as rules are in fact more like
> > > guidelines - guidelines found on pages that can actually be edited and
> > > thus changed by anyone.
> > >
> > > Perhaps more surprisingly, you will also come across the word "bold",
> > > which is how Mr Jimbo Wales, want's your contributions to be like (and
> > > there's a backdrop to my questions to Bishonento what'sgone wrong with
> > > WP - duly deleted by S).
> > >
> > > b. compare PK's NPA violations with S violations or even those of some
> > > of the admins.
> > >
> > > c. PK's view on what's going on at WP is that it is a social
> > > experiement gone terrbiely wrong: S and his admins has rapidly formed
> > > a secterian-minded group based on hate toward outsiders (in this case
> > > people they label TMers) where relations are now so tight that S feel
> > > comfortable enough to publicly joke about his gratitude of the admins
> > > at WP for their willingess to enroll in S's personal axis of evil of
> > > Jewish-Christian fundamentalism.
> > >
> > > PK's take on the situation is that the phenomenon is akin to how
> > > people a few hundred years ago worked up a frenzy in order to be able
> > > to torch witches at the stake. I say this half-jokiugly, but the
> > > discrepancy between PK's contributions per se and how they are
> > > described by S adn assorted WP admins has to be seen to be believed.
> > > So has the bile produced at WP over it all.
> > >
> > > d. Finally, how many people actually read the TM and MMY articles at
> > > WP? I'd be surprised if anyone outside a circle made up of yourself,
> > > Bishonen and other WP admins - and S - do this.
> > >
> > > "Never mind the mosquitoues - shoot the tiger."
> > >
> > > Why engage in pointless communications with the mosquitoes of this
> > > world, when you can go to DC or FF?
> > >

> > > PK
> > >

> Who appointed Andrew Skolnick and wikipedia the arbitrators of free

The owner of Wikipedia controls wikipedia, and people who play by his rules get
continue playing. BTW, while Skolnick usually knows how to play the game well
enough to
slip in his POV, in the long run, he gets corrected. Sometimes he goes
overboard and he
gets slapped down, as happened after you were banned when he took it on himself
to add
a smarmy little commentary after every one of your comments on the TM:talk
page. His
entire list of comments was deleted by an administrator and he was formally
admonished
for personal attacks against you.

> I'll tell you what - the fact that Man has replaced God by building
> his own infrastructure thru which humans affairs are now conducted.
>
> If you don't understand this you need to reflect on the meaning of the
>  old physical cash run world most of which was created by God and the
> virtual universe called cyberspace and in which space does not exists,
> where everything is known to pretety much everyone and where the
> owners of the physical cables and routers and servers are the new
> lords (and above which governments holding monopoly on violence holds
> sway).
>
> The setup is in fact really, really bad for mankind.
>
> So, what are you going to do about this?
>
> Continue to stick your head in the sand and give the Andrew Skolnicks,
> and Jimbo Assholes of this world arbitration over your life...? Or
> continue to exercize the rights you were born with (and which can be
> exercized i a on the speaker's corner in London)?
>
> Oh, and by the way:
>
> (1) today's "vandalism" consisted of reverting to a previous less
> TM-hostile version of the articles. Beats me why it was good enough
> for WP admins then but not now.

1) because it was a continuation of what you had been asked, then told, not to
do
( consequtive reverts gets into an editorial war that doesn't resolve the
problem).
2) because you reverted back to content (in this latest round) that had been
extensively
edited so every other edit, including mine, and Skolnick's own attempts at
moderation of
his POV, was deleted.

> (1) the IP I used to day was my own and the same I use pretty much all
> of the time. Don't ask me why WP decided to open it up..
>
> Now, are you ready to take on the tigers or do you plan to continue to
> accuse others of the mosquitoes that seems to keep buggin' you..?

You're not willing to play the wikipedia game thw eay the founder of wikipedia
wants, and
you're quite willing to be obnoxious about it, and you're unable to learn from
your
mistakes.

Big mosquitos in a small pond, but its someone else's pond and you're the
mosquito.