<snip>
> Well, I can't speak for her appearance on Donny Duetsch, but on
> Hardball it was quite obvious she was poking fun at liberal thought
> processes by holding a liberal icon up to that light of inquiry.

"Holding a liberal icon up to the light of inquiry"??

Really?

"The light of inquiry" is what she was holding
Clinton up to?

And since when do liberals hold people "up to
the light of inquiry" by publicly speculating that
they're gay?

It's conservatives who tend to think being gay is
somehow scandalous and terrible.

Liberals tend not to think it's worth bothering
to speculate about.  (Except in the case of
conservatives who moralize over what an awful
threat to society homosexuality is and then turn
out to be secretly gay themselves.  Then it's
their ugly hypocrisy that is really the topic
of speculation.)