> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> > larry.potter wrote:
> ? >
> > > There will always be people that will be willing to close their
> > > eyes, dismiss it a propaganda or as minor issue until it's too
> > > late.
> > > The video also clearly shows scary similarities between what is
> > > happening now with Islam and what happened in the past with
regard
> > > to Nazi Germany.
> > > The fact is that radical Islam brain washing machine and media
is
> > > working over time. Unfortunately Europe is also in a state of
> > > denial at this point of time.
> >
> > Only people who fear death are scared. That's what
> > enlightenment gives us: freedom from fear.  There
> > are smarter ways of dealing with the problem.
>
> Thank you for saying this. It's about time
> someone did.
>
> These two guys -- Larry and Robert -- are
> AFRAID, that's all. They're so afraid that
> they're willing to justify a preemptive
> nuclear strike on an entire nation of people
> just *because* they're afraid. And that makes
> them EXACTLY like the people they're afraid
> of.

I will admit for myself anyway;
That there is a cultural fear, or even genetic fear;
In my system, when it comes to Jewish people being attacked.
When this thing is going on in Israel, I can feel it inside;
And it feels quite upsetting.

As far as a pre-emptive nuclear bombing of Iran, or any other nation.
I was asking a basic question;
Is any of our nuclear weapons, which we have developed and advanced;
Since WWII, for billions of dollars;
Is there any justified use of them, ever, for anything?
The 'Cold-War' is over.
Now we have an enemy whose goal it is(as stated today by Chavez,
whose visiting Iran), is to put an end to the 'American Empire'.
What will the Iranians do with nuclear bombs and missles?
Would they use them on Israel; The President of Iran, said that they
would.
Do we believe him?
Hitler didn't really try to hide his intentions from the beginning.
But people thought, how could this stupid little man,
Be any real big deal.
We found out how demonic a stupid little man could be.
And many millions of people, on all sides were killed, tortured, and
lifes changes forever.
So, can the United States at least remind the Iranians:
That we already have all the technology they seek
And that we have the capability to turn their beloved country to dust.
So, at least we bring them back to reality.
If it is possible to bring fanatics back to reality, without a
strike, to it's nasty throat.