Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Road Trip
on 7/31/06 7:22 AM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> And what is the point of the constant attacks
> (undoubtedly they will say they're not attacks, merely
> observations, and if they're not true it shouldn't matter,
> but that is, of course, bull-poop)

Sal, obviously you don't realize that you're
describing *Barry* here.  It isn't Barry's critics
who say such things, it's him.

This has been his M.O. for as long as I've "known"
him, on alt.m.t and FFL both, for 11 years now.

It’s a matter of perspective. Others (such as Cliff Rees) have left FFL because of what they perceive as your attacks. __._,_.___