--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Funny you should say that,,,(that it might be her supressed
thoughts
> too.

Well, there's in my native language a proverb that goes like:
Se koira älähtää, johon kalikka kalahtaa! (LOL!)
I believe many languages have something similar, but
I can't recall how that same idea is expressed in English.
Anyways, a clumsy translation of the proverb above might
be something like:
That dog whines who gets hit by the stick.
(In a literal translation like that the original rhythm and other
such stuff gets lost.)

Because there is this part of me that thinks the very same.