--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't get Lawson's messages.  See the quotes from about 300,000
> articles posted saying that the policy is alive and well. Since much of
> China is urban, that's a pretty big "only."

I posted an itneview with the guy in charge as-of 2002, plus the abstract of a
study from
2006. There's no doubt a lot of variation in a country with 1 billion+ people,
but 300,000
2nd-hand articles don't mean much. If that were the case, all the 9/11
conspiracy theory
sites would prove the issue one way or the other.