<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sigh. The ME is used to explain why MMY isn't trying to get massive
> numbers of
> people to
> learn TM, and the Raja thing certainly turns people off and MMY knows
> this.
>
> I find it amazing how people will twist reality to fit their need to
> find flaws.
>
> He isn't even accomplishing the ME numbers is he?

Hi, Curtis -- I doubt Mahesh cares what he is doing. He wanted massive
numbers initiated because he got half the take. Which was the point of
creating massive numbers of initiators in from 71-73. He doesn't need
the money any more. The ME crap is just his joke on all those who are
witless enough to take him seriously. He's famously known for making
fun of the people who worship him.

The Raja thing just has to be a joke. Yesterday I caught an Indian
traditional movie with Rajas and such wearing gold crowns and tramping
about with bows and arrows. Hillarious, but sort of unwatchable. --
Mahesh's Rajas, like King Tony is just a joke: see what I can do! See
how I can make you accept anything I do!

I suspect he thinks of the faithful as "you bastards".

There is, really, an ME effect, of course: sore butts, arthritic hips,
back problems, flat affect, willingness to accept the ridiculous and
even pay money for it, and so one.

Dear God, forgive my little joke on Thee
And I will forgive Thy great big one on me.

And Robert Frost didn't even know Mahesh!