> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I read DOJ's analysis. Its distrurbing that it is so shallow and has
> > so many unaddressed (or only partially addressed) questionable
> > metheodological issues.
>
> Why don't you email him your analysis and see if
> he has a rebuttal?

I probably will. A second draft. In re-reading it, some points could
be sharpened. And a few more problems have occurred to me. Thus I
would appreciate it if others do not forward this first draft to him.

I sent him text and a link to the ME blog site I creatd. I recieved no
response to that. (And i have not updated that for several weeks. See
adjacent post of update on that.)