> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <peterklutz@>
wrote:

> > > Just asking since..
> > >
> > > (1) I received a communication to the effect that USA is some 400
> > > people short of the ME quota
> > >
> > > (2) that if it weren't for the fact that only US residents and
> > > Canadians are allowed in, the number would probably by in the
4000s

The requirement that only permanent U.S. residents and Canucks and
Brits can apply to the Invincible America course probably has
something to do with student visas -- although it's optional, the IA
course is considered to be part of the fall semester at MUM:

https://invincibleamerica.securesites.com/apply/index.html