--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> So can anyone tell me, regarding the question of Earl Kaplan.
>
> Is he a real person and was this a letter written by him?
>
> Did he contribute Millions of dollars to Maharishi and the TMO?
>
> How many millions and over what time frame?
>
> Did he know Maharishi personally?
>
> Could any some or all of he story be true?

SOME of his his claims are almost certainly true, some are almost cerainly only
partly true,
some are almost certainly false. They've been rumored for 50 years, so all that
happened
was that he got upset with MMY and the TMO and started believing and repeating
every
rumor.

> Or you you only interested in my testosterone levels and who pays me.
>
> P.S.
>
> He let me add my own twist for you to debate,,,,pssst maybe I'm really
> with the IRS. Ah Sweet Mother of God the paranoia.

Everyone knows that MMY has been a compensated spokesguru for the IRS anyway...