> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@>
wrote:

> > have to

> > right
> > be.
> > denied
> > > >
> > > Apparently, she feels right about telling the truth, and then
> > continuing to
> > > take action when this doesn¹t produce results.
> >
> >  What does running aroung to all sorts of saints do to your
> > deserving ability, your consciousness. Apparently not much since
> she
> > is not able to fulfill even such a simple desire as to meditate
in
> > the Dome.
> >

> Very interesting point nablus108. And what does it say about the
> movement's "deservablity" that the Invincible America course has
been
> such an utter failure -- unable to fulfill even such a simple
desire
> as to bring even a measely thousand sidhas to Fairfield to
meditate
> in the Dome?

I don't think it matters for the Movement per se whether this course
is a failure or success, so "the deservability of the Movement" is
irrelevant. What matters is what could happen in America if the
Americans do not respond and the ME is not at its strongest. I'm not
into spreading fear, but suggest you read Lou Valentinos predictions
for 2006. You will find it at : http://www.yogavisionaries.com
And if you are an american I suggest you get into the Dome as soon
as possible. If the numbers do not reach 1700, Maharishi could say;
well, at least we tried.