In a message dated 8/21/06 8:27:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

And unless you know exactly how the operation works you
> > don't know that isn't true.
>
> They can start wiretapping *immediately*They can star
> getting a warrant first. That's in the FISA law.
>

> And as far as you know that is all to it?

So, are you saying that there are Top Secret Parts of th FISA law?

No.
I'll clarify my comment a little more. There could be top secret parts of the program it's self that need to be kept secret and out of the hands of the press in order to keep it effective. Remember when we had Osama's telephone number? Actually we knew he was using a satellite phone  and we could easily listen in on his conversations. The New York times blew that for us by printing the story. What did Osama do? Through away the phone and learned not to use it or any other phones. The New York Times , Al Qaeda's counter intelligence program.