Probably grand.

> Is this essential? As a friend of mine put it, ³you¹re the only
one at your
> graduation.² When your experience is mature and genuine, you don¹t
need
> anyone¹s confirmation.

Whenever I've had a wonderful "spiritual" experience I never needed
anyone's confirmation.  The experience in and of itself was the
knowledge, confirmation and experience...all rolled into one.

Of course, I have always had a great urge after having one of these
experiences to share it with others and to talk about it, but the
experience speaks for itself.

> I observe that people in higher states use MMY¹s
> terminology when it most effectively expresses what they are
trying to say,
> and are equally comfortable quoting Nisargadatta, Ramana
Maharishi, Eckhart