--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote: Is this the 'SIMS Shuffle' ?
-JohnY

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kenwoodfx <kenwoodfx@> wrote:
> >
> > It is, as anything else an individual decision.

Doug writing, yes a beautiful example of TM.movement non-answer. TM-
Movement-Speak.
Part of the deal here is that we do live together in this community
and how the Tmorg acts and thinks does influence a lot of people
here, our friends and neighbors.  To just dismiss the real and say
it is all an individual decision begs the question:
> What would
> you suppose they would have to do in order to bring a more
> significant number of people back? Would they come back?
> Start with round numbers, a million TM meditators taught in the
US,
> with
> some tens of thousands of TM teachers taught, some tens of
thousands
> people taught the TM0-sidhis (27K?); and a few hundreds show up
when
> called. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/104974
>
> A lasting peace and reconciliation? Reconciling the numbers, what
> would the TMOrg need do to reconcile
> with its people? It had got pretty ugly in recent years, what could
> the elements of a lasting peace and reconciliation for the TMorg
> with its meditators?
>
> With Kind Regards,
>
> -Doug in FF

This question above, what say the tru-believer reading the list?
Have they no thot on this? How do the insiders going to the domes
see it going? How about a defender of the faithful speaking for
them? A public defender? What do they see it taking to bring a
significant number back?