--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ken,  all your silly rantings are going to accomplish is to show
people
> > how lucky they are *not* to be in the Domes...and castigating
people
> > for standing on principle by refusing to apply when others are
still
> > being rejected, shows an almost incredible lack of basic
integrity.

> > Get a life.
> >
> > Sal
>
> Hi Sal,
>
> Over time, I have enjoyed your posts, common sense, and sly wit.
>
>  > people [who] stand[ing] on principle by refusing to apply when
> others are still
> > being rejected
>
> I am curious about your comment [slightly edited to hone in on the
> point I am interested in]. Are many people being rejected
currently?
> Shivama seems to be quite an exceptions, perhaps a reasonable one,
> the general "rule' -- that is my impression that all but the most
> blatant are being accepted.
>
> For example Rory has been and is in the domes. Perhaps he was
posting
> here before your time -- I don't recall your "entrance" [slinky
black
> cocktail dress, right? :) ].
>
> Rory has been accepted and per Rick, is attending the Domes. While
> Rory is an engaging, interesting and charming guy, I like him, he
is
> hardly what one would call TMO mainstream.
>
> For example, he has a website that postulates or claims
realization --
> depending on which day you ask him :) 16 or 32 or some large
number
> of states of enlightenement -- most beyond (the apparently MMY/TMO)
> BC. And he has expounded on, done, dabbled, or seriously pursued
many
> different techniques and teaqches, AFAIR. Including some sort of
> mediumship according to his website -- and former wife (who used to
> post here also -- Vashti). He also used to run a esoteric book
shop,
> and gave classes on many esoteric topics. Apparently when he was in
> FF, he had a "following". All good and fine things in my book. But
not
> your typical TMO TBer.
>
> So if Rory is being accepted, then the bar seems pretty low

I've never understood the anaology of "the bar".

If it is a limbo bar, then the expression would have to be "the bar
seems pretty high", not "low" because if it was a low limbo bar,
almost no one would be able to pass under it.  If it's "high" then
almost anyone can pass under.

So if the analogy doesn't refer to a limbo bar, what is it referring
to?

Sheltered and sequestered my whole life, I remain...Shemp McGurk.

> for those
> with quite wide, non-TMO, spiritual topics and practices.
>
> Rick said Tom Traynor has also been accepted. Tom appears to also
have
> have wide ranging, beyond TMO, pursuits and practices. And heads a
> weekly satsang in FF for the "enlightened".
>
> Again, not your standard TMO TBer.
>
> So I value your, on the ground, insights from the "front". It
appears
> to me, most all are being accepted to the domes. Is your
observation