What is really odd and funny, if not delusional, is that we are asked
to suspend disbelief and support the notion that Jim who has such poor
comprehension skills, and who regularly makes cognitive errors, is
able to clearly interpret his experiences, and self-proclaim himself
as in BC.

As posters, and classic commentators, have pointed out is that
misinterpreation of initial or minor experiences can be incorrectly
interpreted as high / highest states (such hierarchies continue to
make me laugh -- but for the sake of discussion ...).  For example,
Rick made an articulate comment on this yesterday.

[Apparently,] Avoiding this pitfall, is amongst the reasons  i)
development of a clear intellect -- and, ii) the confirmation of a
teacher, an unbiased objective sourse --  are called for in various
traditions, classic literature -- and the TMO --  before proclaimming
enlightenment. Some traditions, tibetian buddhism apparently, think
proclamation of ones state, even with such clear intellect and teacher
confirmation, is rather silly and even harmful.

That someone stumbling around, barley able to comprehend and reference
what they have read with any accuracy, hardly fits the profile of one
qualified for "self-proclamation".

But anything is possible. If wearing the "crown" of TMO/MMY style of
enlightenment is really important for someone (odd and funny that it
would be) then go to the domes and get your long sought and cherished
confirmation.