--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >
> So I value your, on the ground, insights from the "front". It
appears
> to me, most all are being accepted to the domes. Is your
observation
> there in FF different? Right now? (not 3-4 weeks ago).
>
> Thanks.

On the ground, you have to figure that most who wanted to try for
badges have tried it before now.  People have tried or not tried for
various reasons.  And who figure 'why bother' whether they have
their badges or not, if the guidelines are what they are, 'I won't
be a party to it'.  It is a trickle at this point applying for
registration that is pre-sorted in time since three or four weeks
ago.

Figure, they tell ShivaMa that the guidelines are the same and have
been extended to cover even citizen sidhas now.  David Hawthorne is
reject because he Won't renounce or or sign a  recant of his study
or practice of jotish..  Bill Pollak as a governor walks in with
pony tail down, beard and jean overalls and gits a badge.  Go
figure, the guidelines have not changed but some pages are not read
or ignored for some people at some times.  Mixed messaging?

It is in process evidently, probably depending on whether it is
John's view & his people or Bevan's usually hard-line take on
administration of the guidelines.  With the TMorg it is all sub-
terrain vie-ing.   They evidently just can't come out and say it,
what the guidelines are, because the guidelines are so rigid that if
they were universally applied few could be left in the domes at
all.  There is a practicality on the ground in not being clear about
it.  It is just TMorg theocracy waiting on MMY.

With best regards,

-Doug in FF