> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > http://www.circlemakers.org/totc2004.html
> > >
> > > Second to last on the page.
> > >

> > That's a drawing of a mobius strip. I meant a real
> > mobius strip with a crop cricle inscribed on it...
>
> A Photoshopped photo of a Moebius strip with a crop
> circle inscribed on it isn't a real Moebius strip
> either.

True. And a virtual reality moebius strip with virtual reality crops sprouting
out of it all the
way around, with a smiley face crop-circle isn't a real crop circle either, but
it's what I
whipped up in Maya last night. It isn't exactly great art, since to make it
photo-realistic
would take many minutes or hours per frame to render on the computer, instead
of 20-30
seconds per frame, and it takes a much work to set parameters like lighting and
textures
to make it potentially look real, BEFORE you start the render process (which I
didn't bother
to do, so it's very cartoony looking),  but you get my point.

I'm thinking of making a VR walkthrough of it and then let the camera fly up so
you can
see the crop circle itself from the air. What would be cute would be to have a
flying saucer
fly up and sign the crop circle...