<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> > "What you are putting forth basically means
> > the end of any and all honest communication."
> >
> > Wow, you hit that one out of the park Sal.  High five.  What would
> > have taken me pages summed up in one short phrase.
> >

> Of course, she's only talking about how Barry and a few others
> deal with a specific situation, and not about ALL communication
> in general, but hey, you can high-five people for whatever reason
> you want.
>
> I mean, "Major Combat Operations Over" and all that.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> > wrote:
<snip>
> > > Judy, you are making distinctions with no visible
> > > difference at all.  You're implying that people
> > > *may* go around routinely saying things they may
> > > or  may not believe, so that invalidates what
> > > Barry (and others) claim MMY said.

I'm really fascinated by how wrong this is.  Glenn
Greenwald of the blog Unclaimed Territory recently
headlined a post about something a right-wingnut had
said as "So Wrong That It Redefines 'Wrongness.'"

On a far lesser scale of significance, that applies
to Sal and Curtis and gerbal, and perhaps others here
who haven't spoken up.

"Bill Clinton said, 'I did not have dinner with that
woman, Monica Lewinsky.'"

"No, no, he said, 'I did not have SEX with that
woman, Monica Lewinsky.'"

"So how do you explain the BLUE DRESS, huh? Huh?"