--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> the

> provide
> communications

> those
> reason
> our
> > > >
> > > John Ashcroft in 1997 about the Clinton Administration.
> > >

> > But 9/11 changed everything... BTW, the NEW Bush Administration
> people may be more
> > rabid than the old ones... Compare Condaleeza Rice vs Colin Powell,
> for instance.
> >

> Colin Powell, what a sad part he played; knowing all the time, he
> could have been the one person to stop the speeding Bush train to
> Hell...
> Condi, she's so sexually frustrated, and so in love with Georgie;
> She's just a mouth piece for him; don't ya thunk?
>  More dangerous? in a way, but in a way not.
> Because Colin also, became a mouth peice for El Presidente...

Powell has always been a political player. He didn't become the first
African-American
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by being a nice guy. However, he paid his
dues over
many years of public service in the military whereas Condi Rice is a relative
newcomer to
that level of influence, and it shows in her rhetoric and style compared to his.