> > > The facts stand on their own. Only a
> > > few days ago, Judy was calling for pressure to
> > > be put on a national TV network to pull the
> > > show that she didn't like off the air and *not*
> > > allow it to be broadcast before the elections.
> >
> > Actually, I made no such call.  Barry's fantasizing
> > again.
>
> You can always tell when Judy's realized that
> she's fucked up, because she starts to lie:
>
> [from Message #113369]:
> > > Shemp:
> > > So you're for letting the series run as is?
> >
> > Judy:
> > After the election, on pay cable, with disclaimers,
> > as I already said.

Barry, the problem is that you're not perfect; Judy is.

I'm not sure what the reasoning will be but you and I both know that
she will spend at least 4,000 words here on this forum over the next
48 hours demonstrating why you're wrong and she never said what you
obviously documented beyond a shadow of a doubt that she said.

Maharishi once said that we'd be very happy to have a perfect master.

Well, we've found one.