> In a message dated 9/17/06 9:40:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Yet  those same 51 million and 59 million would have been led
> > by those that  would never have committed to liberating
Afghanistan
> > because "no  nation has ever conquered the Afghans and we would
> > fall into the same  trap that the Russians fell into".
>
> Sorry, but imaginary scenarios about  what Gore
> or Kerry would have done do not an argument make.
>
> As for  our having "liberated" Afghanistan, you
> don't read the news much, I  gather.
>
> No those were common liberal arguments why we should not invade
Afghanistan.

P.S.: Take responsibility for what you write, please.
You explicitly said it was the leaders of those who
voted against Bush in the elections who wouldn't
have committed to "liberating" Afghanistan.  Those
leaders were Gore and Kerry, not just some liberals.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: