Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Vote here for the "Aliens" solution
on 9/22/06 8:52 AM, wayback71 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Barry, I appreciate your honesty about dealing with your role in all of this.  Thank you.
You need to ignore the others, though.  You so obviously have long-standing issues with
them.  You MUST NEVER READ their posts.   Disengage.  You are getting pulled down.  If
you can, stay focused on yourself.  Your day will go better, you will feel happier.  I often
like your posts when they are not about Judy, but your own compulsion is to read Judy's
and/or react to her. She has you hooked, and you have her hooked.

I like this suggestion. You’re one of my favorite posters, Barry. But you get into pissing contests with Judy, I hit the delete button. When you do this often enough, I start deleting whole blocks of your posts. Why don’t you take ignoring Judy’s posts as some sort of Buddhist exercise in self-control? If you don’t engage her in any way, maybe this will diminish the volume of her posts too.