> jim flanegin" wrote:
> >  coldbluiceman wrote:
> >
> > > He seems OK with it.
> > > Why are you not OK with it?
> >
> > Namaste Sir Jim,
> > I am just fine with Brahmachari Mahesh
> > going to a *Celestial Hell*
> > (there is a very special Hell already
> > made ready for his soul when it arrives).
> >
> > Are you ok with it?
>
> He obviously can do whatever he wants.

Namaste Sir Jim,
No Lil Brahmachari Mishmashi cannot-, "whatever he wants".
He cannot stop death.

>  Please don't be under the
> mistaken impression that I am in any
> way tied up in whatever
> Maharishi chooses to do or not do.

Why would I "mistake" that?
You are not tied to Mahesh...

  ..Unless you are one of those brainwashed- "governers of the age
of enlightenment" that believe they are in some "shankaracharya
tradition" that Lil Mishmashi Mahesh fabricated, and have complete
faith in the "tm teaching"-of worshipping your"self" as "god".

Then you have a real problem.

> I might add that there is an alternative to seeing
> Maharishi as a substitute positve or negative Daddy,
> (you obvoiusly see him as negative Daddy...)

Most respectfully Sir Jim..
I must politely take exception of your speculation regarding--
how I see Lil Mishmashi Mahesh.
I take see him as I would any other common
charlatan/thief/liar/false-pretend "spiritual guide"...of which
there a few...Satya Sai Baba..

> and that is to see him as who he is- someone who
> had a dream to raise the conciousness of the world through the
> guidance of his Master, Brahmananda Saraswati, aka Guru Dev.

Lets see Sir Jim.. you have bought into a "dream" that Lil Mishmashi
Brahmachari Mahesh claims he once had..

> Is he succeeding?

I don't know Sir Jim..,you answer that. Afterall you are the one
stupid enough to buy into someone's dream

> A very personal question, formulated on the
> assumption, "The world is as you are".

Thats quite an assumption based upon the fact that-
material world is just that- a material world.

What did you expect? an immaterial world?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: