--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> She's one hot honey!

Attractive, yes...hot?  I don't think so.  :-)

The thang with Eli doesn't surprise me. I'm more surprised
that they're still together. He had to go through a lot.

Their story was that Eli went over to India to be with
Papaji, with the full expectation of being named one of
his teachers, and being taught how to conduct satsangs.
He had been led to believe this. Gangaji, his wife, was
not as into the trip as Eli was, and sorta just went along
for the ride. When they got there, Papaji took one look
at Gangaji and focused on her instead, making *her* the
"designated hitter" on the satsang circuit, not Eli.

So that's a lot for an ego (especially a male ego) to
handle. I only was around them once, for a couple of days,
and they seemed like they enjoyed being together and
enjoyed each others' company, but I'm not surprised that
he'd consider taking up with someone else.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: