<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Excellent points!  I dug your "keep'n it reeeeeaaal" version.
>
> Here is another version of the letter:
>
> Yeah, he banged a younger chick.  Don't sweat it, Mama Ganjaji is
> carving her own nubile slice.  She just wasn't dumb enough to nail a
> folower, so she gets to keep the house with the big-screen TV and
> dude has moved into a condo. Dumbass. Over and out.

Actually, it's probably weirder than that. :-)

They're probably still together, just trying to
do damage control for the org because the same
people who project their fantasies onto them
when they're "on stage" are doing so again now
that they're in the spotlight.

This is just damage control. I think it's a
smarter way to handle a situation like this
than others I've seen. That is, in most cases,
denying it ever happened until it can't be
denied any more. Y'know...the Maharishi
approach...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional