Perhaps I am misreading the benchmarks, but it appears that the dual
core gateway is killing the quad core apple running in native apple
os, and costing twice as much. Seems just like it has been for 20 years.

Am I missing somethhng?

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Oct 15, 2006, at 5:59 PM, new.morning wrote:
>
> > But the new Apple Quad (not sure of maketing name) 2 dual core intel
> > procs on a dual slot motherboard sounds intersting. Seen any
> > benchmarks on that.

> (Note the price listed on this PC mag review is over twice the actual
> price)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: