With Paul's almost unparalleled experience in the world of women
before marrying his first wife, and with the model of his loving
partner Linda setting the bar so high, he really had no excuse for
getting involved with this chick.  In their first interviews I knew he
was F'ed.  In the middle of the first date with Heather, he would have
had all the information he needed to see that she would make his life
hell.  I'm sure living with his ego is no picnic, he was raised to be
a God, but he should have known what type of chick would put up with
him.  If this is the stuff they are pulling out now, imagine what they
are holding back to use in threating to each other!  This is going to
get a lot worse before it gets better.

> These are some of the complaints against Paul McCartney by his wife
> Heather in their divorce proceedings.  It is from
> http://tinyurl.com/y86hbl.
>
> I'm producing them because, certainly, the allegations having to do
> with abuse are always serious...but, come on, some of the others are
> just so silly that if that's the worst she can come up with, the guy
> must be a saint...I'm thinking particularly of the horrible "bedpan"
> and "breasts" complaints:
>
> -Subjected her to four violent attacks, including one in which he
> stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass.
> -Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite
> promises made before they married.
> -Hurled abuse at his wife, calling her an 'ungrateful bitch'.
> -Tried to prevent her breastfeeding, saying: 'They are my breasts.'
> Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his
> holiday plans.
> -Objected 'vociferously' when she asked to buy an antique bedpan to
> save her crawling to the toilet at night.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: