<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It wasn't anything subtle.  In early interviews she made big point
of
> how little she was impressed by Paul's career.  She indicated that
> there was a power struggle that she was determined to win going on
> between them.  I always hate it when a member of a couple cuts down
> their spouse in front of other people. If your mate doesn't have
your
> back, you are in a world of hurt.  She seemed determined to put
him in
> his place on camera.

Interesting you say that because I thought I picked up on something
in an interview with the two of them from a year or so ago (see how
hindsight is 20/20?)...but this was a sign from Paul's side.

They were being interviewed in their kitchen and Paul made
a "teasing" but cutting remark about Heather to the interviewer in
front of Heather.  I thought I noticed Heather visibly wincing.

You know what they say about teasing: that's it's a form of
agression.  So something was probably going on between them.

> That said all my silly gossip about people I don't know is all just
> wanking, and lots of fun!

...and honest man this Curtis...

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > With Paul's almost unparalleled experience in the world of
women
> > > before marrying his first wife, and with the model of his
loving
> > > partner Linda setting the bar so high, he really had no excuse
for
> > > getting involved with this chick.  In their first interviews I
knew
> > he
> > > was F'ed.  In the middle of the first date with Heather, he
would
> > have
> > > had all the information he needed to see that she would make
his life
> > > hell.
> >
> > I'm in a gossipy mood- what tipped you off that she was trouble?
> > can't say I was all that interested in the two of them, but when
I saw
> > them on TV I didn't pick up on any of this.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: