--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I did not know about this. This I why I stopped eating
> apples.  They're too firm and I can't buy ripe ones
> anywhere. They don't ripen at home, eiher, and leaving
> them out for a month in the hopes they will ripen
> attracts fruit flies. Yes, I have actually left them
> out that long.
>
> It sounds like this chemical works too well.

My sister, who recently moved to Vermont, has some
old apple trees on her property that haven't been
cared for and look pretty miserable.  But she
discovered a couple of small, misshapen, but nice
red apples on one of them, picked one, and ate it.
She says it was fantastic, vastly better than any
of the commercial apples she's had in years.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: