> sparaig <spare egg / Lawson English> wrote:
> > judy stein wrote:

> > > As I heard it, Coldbluiceman
> > > (in the best TMer
> > > entrepreneurial spirit) has opened a
> > > "Seduce A Pundit" stand within sight
> > > of the frat windows,
> > > where nubile young Iowa babes are
> > > encouraged to
> > > sunbathe nude and fondle themselves.
> > >
> > > Sparaig, *someday* you and Jason should
> > > learn to keep your unreasoning paranoia
> > > to yourselves.
> >
> > Uh, Barry, I think Jason
> > was expressing skepticism,
> > and Lawson was making, you know, a joke.
> >

> Actually, I wasn't joking.

Namaste Sir LawsonJi
In my very humble opinion i must politely inquire-
or are you off your meds??

Besides being clinically diagnosed as suffering from OCD, did the
doctors evaluate you for- paranoia & delusional behavior?

> ColdBlueIce has devoting years of posting on a.m.t. to saying that
> Maharishi Pundits simply don't exist, period.

Firstly Sir Lawson Ji-- these 114 gentlemen from India that came to
Fairfield dressed in white kurta/dhoti pajamas are *legimate*
pundits because Mishmashi Brahmachari Prasad Varma told you so!!

Now, Lil Mishmashi Brahmachari Prasad Varma has also claimed that-,
these pundits can (simply by chanting Vedic verses)influence the
course of human events from anywhere to anywhere.

Why come here to America?

As Barry has just pointed out. And, you convienently ignored.

Now this is the same Lil Mishmashi Brahmachari Prasad Varma that
paraded Swami Shantinand (when he was alive) around in view of
sincere gullible westerners, claiming that Shantinand was somehow a
legitmate "Shankracharya" that endorsed "tm".

> And Swami Swaroopananda believes that
> MMY killed his guru.

And, as the *ONLY* legimate lawful Shankaracharya of Jyosimutt..,
Sri SwaroopanandJi has pointed out that--
Lil Mishmashi Brahmachari Prasad Varma has a history of using
alledged "shankaracharyas" to dupe gullible westerners.

Now Sir LawsonJi.., i say you are being duped once again.

> Given those facts  it wouldn't be surprising to
> learn that they are working deligently to
> sabotage MMY's projects,

As i have better things to do with my time.., i would just like to
point out at 'google news' at this moment now in the business
section --
Washington Post
Goodyear to close Texas plant
Crain's Cleveland Business - 36 minutes ago
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. will close its tire manufacturing plant
in Tyler, Texas, as part of an announced plan to exit certain
segments of its private label tire business.
Goodyear to Close Texas Plant, Cut Jobs CBS News
Goodyear to Close Texas Plant, Cut Jobs Washington Post
Toronto Star
all 148 news articles »

Washington Post
Dow, Nasdaq Slide in Midmorning Trading
Houston Chronicle - 45 minutes ago
By TIM PARADIS AP Business Writer. © 2006 AP. NEW YORK - Stocks fell
Monday as investors tried to assess the health of the economy
following a lackluster sales report from Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

> if at all possible.

Sir LawsonJi.., how is the weather on your planet??

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: