--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have believed in reincarnation, but I must say I did
> not understand what the word meant.  I have always thought
> of reincarnating as death and rebirth. But lets look at when you
> said. Consciouness does not die. Consciousness therefore is not
> reborn.  I am not my body I am the indweller. I will maintian
> this body for a time and then change it like old clothes, like
> moving from one house to the other. <snip excellent story>

Just FYI, one view of the rebirth process described
in the Tibetan Book of the Dead is that it is not
just describing what happens when you actually die.
The same process applies to the continual death and
rebirth of the self during a single incarnation.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: