> > > Again, the "top three" account for a third
> > > of all posts. And again, they'll take no
> > > notice of this. So far in November, they
> > > account for 47% of all posts made.
> >
>snip

>> In my opinion, the only thing "proved" by such compulsive posts is
that they are being written by total losers.>>

Lol, is that your scientific opinion Mr. 5th on the List?

by the way most of my posts are fun videos (like the last one on the
quisine of Peru) or questions about how many pandits there are, one
long argument with Sparaig on the nature of space-time, or other posts
are just fun. I also like to push MDIXON's buttons once in while. I
work on the computer many hours a day. Your posts, Turquoise, appear
to be long-winded lectures. By posting the "Top Posters" post and then
calling people 'losers' you use the same kind of sleazy tactics that
Republicans use in elections. ie. Twist things that are not accurate.
You are clearly one of the longest posters of all time !...long
meandering posts...so what is your point here with this "Top Posters"
post???

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional