> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "llundrub" <llundrub@> wrote:
> >
> > > Again, the "top three" account for a third
> > > of all posts. And again, they'll take no
> > > notice of this. So far in November, they
> > > account for 47% of all posts made.
> >
> > ------A zero of the profits.
>
> The thing that struck me this morning, having to
> wade through the sludge of these three's posts,
> was that *most* of them were not really *speaking*
> to the person they were supposedly arguing with.
> They were all aimed at some imaginary "audience"
> (most of whom learned long ago never to read any-
> thing written by any of the three)

Gee, you'd think if we were going to imagine an
audience, we'd imagine one that hangs on our
every word...

<snicker>

You can always tell when Barry's having a bad day
by the way he gets all tangled up in his rhetoric.

, all trying to
> "prove" to this imaginary audience that they had
> "won" the argument.
>
> In my opinion, the only thing "proved" by such
> compulsive posts is that they are being written
> by total losers.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but it's awfully
convenient for Barry that the three top posters
just happen to be among his chief critics here--
so he can try to intimidate us into silence under
cover of complaining about how much we post.  It
would be fun to see what he'd do if we were to limit
our posts to criticisms of him.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: