> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Sparaig, I was on Purusha when it first started in
> > DC for a year. Where were you, biatch? And I do my
> > program twice a day, so go f*ck yourself holier than
> > thou prick.
>
> Thankyou for your enlightened sentiments...

Just shows you how grounded and normal anyone
can be while still experiencing "free-fall
forever" during daily life, "all teflon all the
way down" with absolutely nothing to cling to,
attach to, or lean on. There is nobody actually
saying "Go f*ck yourself holier than thou prick,"
it's just *being said*, see, just incredible
heart value.  @-|