jstein wrote:
> No, the suit was dismissed, as you know.

So, Skolnick was sued by the TMO, but the suit was dropped. You said
he was never sued by Chopra.

> > Maybe' that's the reason his article was never quoted on Usenet.
> >
> His article was quoted many times on Usenet, as you know.

Can you cite an instance where Skolnick's article was quoted on
Usenet? I'd like to read it.

> > According to Skolnick he was sued by the TMO and lost his job.
> >
> Skolnick never claimed to have lost his job because
> of the suit, as you know.  Actually, as you know,
> he claims he quit, but, as you know, it wasn't in
> connection with the TMO lawsuit in any case.

As you know, I think Skolnick got sued by the TMO. I think he got
fired by JAMA. I think this was all because of his "Hoodwinked"
article. And I think this is the reason there are no quotations of
his article on Usenet. I've seen nothing in this dialog that would
lead me to believe otherwise.