--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I'm not clinging as far as I can tell. TM works for me. The sidhis seem to be
beneficial, at
least in the long-run. What does NOT work for me is to claim that there is
ample evidence
that someone was celibate for 40+ years than suddenly became a sex machine for
10
years than became celibate again for the rest of his life.