> Ex use me for being so less than to your almighty knowledge
> of life. God forbid someone have a different point of view.

Speaking only for myself, Lou, I have NO PROBLEM
hearing your different points of view. I hear a
lot of them here. The only thing that makes me
scratch my head from time to time is when the
holders of those different points of view don't
seem to realize that they (the POVs, the ideas)
would be considered crazy by 99% of the world's
population, and get upset when someone reacts as
if that's the case.

I think that one of the purposes of Fairfield Life
is to shine a little light on some of the...uh...
less than mainstream beliefs that one encounters
in and around the TM organization, and gently
remind a few folks that the things they take for
granted, as almost a "given" about the universe
and how it works, are *not* seen as "givens" by
the majority of people around them.

Think of it as a reminder of the value of inaccess-
ibility (to use Carlos Castaneda's term). While one
may believe to the bottom of one's heart in flying
saucers landing to take the Chosen People of Israel
to the promised land in space, or that Maitreya is
going to suddenly speak to all people of the Earth
and change everything overnight, or that people
buzz in and out of 437 dimensions with ease, when
you state such beliefs in an open forum, you're
begging not to be taken seriously. Some may react
to this disbelief by allowing it to enhance their
sense of elitism ("These people don't know the
truth and I do"), while others can get pissed off,
while still others learn to present their ideas
of this sort as theory, not fact, until the other
99% of the world catches up to them.

What I saw in Peter's comment was a light-hearted
jab at the "dueling dimensions" thang. You seem to
have seen something completely different.