--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung
> Thanks to anyone who's contributed to this thread.
snip>

Duv...in brief, I think the reason you don't see "pleasing
personalities on their way to sainthood" is because MMY only teaches
1/8 of Maharishi Patanjali's 8 limbs of Yoga. Even though he
acknowledges that all 8 must be practiced simultaneously, as stated in
his Gita, he seldom emphasizes it.

Yama and Niyama are the foundations to a spiritual life. When MMY
compromised and taught TM as a Science instead of a Religion (like it
was originally) much of the quality was lost, albiet quantity
increased, (hence you see a dope like me 38 years and still
meditating) but now I practice ALL eight limbs of Maharishi
Patanjali's Yoga, do you? And yes, I'm beginning to make progress,
real progress!!!

snip>>
> "Mr. Magoo" says, "Thanks...but, what's your alternative, now that
> you've bailed on TM?"
>
> I say, "Thanks for that word "bailed."  I had a very clear triggering
snip>