--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, Jim, bashing the President of the U.S.A. is part of your
spiritual
> program, just like the TMO party line. Go figure.

Bush is incompetent, and mean-spirited. If he were not the President I
would say nothing about him. As it is his incompetence and mean-ness
have cost hardship and many many lives, to say nothing of completely
ruining the reputation of America in the rest of the world. He has no
business being President, and I will throw a party when he leaves
office. It cannot be too soon. Thanks for bringing this up.