> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
> <willytex@> wrote:
>
> > So, Jim, bashing the President of the U.S.A. is part of your
> spiritual
> > program, just like the TMO party line. Go figure.
> >
> Bush is incompetent, and mean-spirited. If he were not the President
> would say nothing about him. As it is his incompetence and mean-ness
> have cost hardship and many many lives, to say nothing of completely
> ruining the reputation of America in the rest of the world. He has no
> business being President, and I will throw a party when he leaves
> office. It cannot be too soon. Thanks for bringing this up.

I saw a picture of this Bush fellow in the newspapers today. He
suddenly looked 20 years older than 2 years ago. How will he look in 2
years time, like someone at 70 ? Karma is not something reserved for
life hereafter or the next life, it may very well be "enjoyed" here and
now. This fellow is responsible for the deaths of thousands of lives,
and much energy will have to be used to balance his crazy acts in the
years to come.