"...The key to securing true invincibility for the nation, therefore,
is to build the size of the group to 2,000 and higher.

It's in the numbers

1,800   Number of Yogic Flyers coming to group program each weekday
evening.
200    The additional number needed to transform our nation and the
world.
2,300   The number of Sidhas in the community with current program
badges
500   The number not coming to group program any given day..." >

May be they could issue gold raja party hats as party favors to,
everyone who comes to the domes for meditation.

May be they could count people meditating in FF out on their own.

Someone posted here last fall who had a lead to the registration
inside told that 329 applying at that time had been denied or
rejected dome badges.  In how many ways do people in the meditating
community no longer trust them up there?

JGD,
-Doug in FF

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george_deforest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
While
> the Sun Shines!
> Maharishi has emphasized a fundamental principle: The larger the
group,
> the greater the depth of experience — and the greater the depth of
> experience, the more powerful the effect of invincibility in
national
> consciousness.
>
> The key to securing true invincibility for the nation, therefore,
is to
> build the size of the group to 2,000 and higher.
>
> It's in the numbers
> 1,800  Number of Yogic Flyers coming to group program each weekday
> evening. 200   The additional number needed to transform our nation
and
> the world. 2,300  The number of Sidhas in the community with current
> program badges500  The number not coming to group program any given
> day11%  The amount by which we as a group need to increase our
> attendance to reach the goal.
> Two ways to hit the target
>
>     * We all come just a little more often — 11% as a group.
>     * We all inspire just a few more of our out-of-town Sidha
friends to
> join us.
>
> Every Yogic Flyer is so very precious — to the group, to our
> country, and to our world.
> Click here to unsubscribe
<http://invincibleamerica.org/unsubscribe/>

..