On Apr 17, 2007, at 12:25 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

"AFAIK the folks at MUM were specifically instructed
to avoid this newsgroup (as part of their "not putting any
attention on negativity" agenda);"

This statement makes me throw up in my mouth.  What kind of lame
spirituality or university can't tolerate a little discussion from
differing points of view?  This site show what is good about
spirituality, actual expanded awareness and ability to comprehend
(even if not always agree) with different perspectives.  I predict
that this short a mental leash works on a very few childhood-regressed
adults.  The rest of Fairfield responds with a cosmic
"whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

Yep, or as the Bush twins might say, "Let's not go there..."

Sal