In a message dated 4/17/2007 11:01:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: FairfieldLife@ FairfieldLi FairfieldLife@<WBR>yahoogr FairfieldLife@
FairOn Behalf Of  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:13  AM
To: FairfieldLife@ FairfieldLi Fa
Subject:  Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: Invincible America:, It's the  #'s

>Yes, they rejected me at  over the phone and at the office for the
department for the development of  consciousness because I'm a yoga teacher,
astrologer
and teach my own form  of meditation. Maybe if they could relax the
guidelines and treated  practitioners of TM and TM Sidhi's with a little
respect they
would have  created Invincibility for America years ago. What a bunch of
idiots. MMY  should be on top of this.
He is on top of this. He  has micromanaged the movement from day one. He has
carefully chosen and  groomed the people under him. Love it or hate it, he is
primarily  responsible for what the movement is today.
I agree with you Rick. It  all started when Charlie Lutes was kicked off the
administrative board and  MMY never cleaned up the mess in his organization
since. It is unfortunate  because much of the collective stress that has and
continues to build up the  world is about ready to explode even worse than what
we have seen over the  last 10 years. I know MMY has stated recently that
America has set itself  back 100 years with bad karma because we invaded Iraq.
Maybe MMY needs to  look at this own choices made over the years since the TMO
seems to think it  has all of the answers then they are the one's that are
responsible for the  continued stress and strain that is evident in
international
affairs. MMY  needs to thank America for all of the financial support that has
made some  of his relatives materialistically comfortable. Love and Light. Lou
Valentino. PS-I have a feeling that if Jeffrey Cohen ever reads any of my
thoughts and feelings on FFL he is going to wish he gave me a badge to get
into
the dome. He is the co-director of the dept for the development of
consciousness. Whoooo   Waaaaaaa.